Ep.54 How partnering with a local tech can be beneficial
- What do you think of when a we say partnering up?
- Describe a time were you and another tech joined up
- What questions do you ask to figure out common interest?
- When is the best time to seek an alliance?
- Examples of how techs worked together for better effectiveness
a merging of efforts or interests by persons, families, states, or organizations:
The positive/negative possibilities for each category
Hail side of the industry
Local Retail market
Territories or geographic
Strategic alliances are probably the most overlooked form of offline marketing and, yet, they’re one of the most meaningful. Two heads are better than one. With the same goals and values you can be an unstoppable force. Many of us tend to be so individualistic that sometimes it’s hard to rely on someone else. Don’t think of alliances as handing over part of your business, but rather just like networking.